XXXI Zlot XT660.PL! Kaszuby 19-21.04.2024 / Zapisy -> viewtopic.php?f=22&t=18583

xt660.COM

Alternatywa dla ShoutBox'a
Chcesz napisać o czymś co całkowicie nie pasuje do innego działu - Pisz tutaj!
Awatar użytkownika
Flaw
Administrator
Kontakt:

Nie wiem czy dotarły do Was wieści, ale z dniem 31.12.2019 forum xt660.com (nie xt660.pl) zamyka się na dobre.
Jeśli ktoś chce to niech skopiuje sobie co potrzebne bo później nie będzie możliwości.
Website and Facebook Group Closing down shortly
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

As some of you might know already, we are going to close down the XT660.com forum on December 31st, 2019. So at all effects we have given enough notice to all members to make sure they copy all the important content in the forum in regards to modifications and maintenance.
However we are pushed to take some drastic action on what is our main website at www.xt660.com and that we have decided that the website will close shortly together with our Facebook page. After which you are all more than welcome to start your own Facebook Group or page and there will be no competition so the world is your oyster.
Please do not ask me to make you an admin or pass this page to you. Myself and Kev do not wish to pass on our intellectual property to anyone and we have our own reasons for this so all we ask you is to respect those wishes, I have kept XT660.com on line since 2004 and now people are making it hard for me to carry on, and I am talking about idiots that write to our website Contact Us email to ask, actually not ask, but demand, that we respond on a one to one basis to every one with a moody bike for us to fix it, we were never there for that. that is why we had a forum of discussion but people neither on our website nor on the Facebook group understand this.

And finally the last straw was the constant requests from Brazilians who want to join that Facebook group for all the wrong reasons. And their daily requests are reaching a number far too large for anyone with a same mind to cope with.

So I am once again sorry about this but at least you have all been give a fair notice and good luck to you all for the future,
Remember both the website and the Facebook page will no longer be searchable here on any search engines and even if the search engine still has a link, that link will no longer work.

Best of luck it's been a blast.
Not for sale!!
Dear all, I appreciate the keen interest, and the private messages I am receiving but I would like to ask everyone to refrain from contacting me privately and offering to buy or takeover this forum. It is not for sale it is expiring at the end of December 2019. It has no commercial value, I couldn't hazard a guess if it is worth anything so I don't think I could possibly have the cheek to ask for any figure that would not offend either a potential buyer or me as I am too honest a person.

All you have to appreciate is that as a mad professor, the monster I created, xt660.com has started to fiercely fight me back with debt so this will be the monster that I will kill myself. You the members had a chance to participate in the support by either clicking on the advert banners of using the donate option but the help you provided didn't keep us over the red line.

So don't blame me now.

To conclude once and for all, make sure you copy all that can be of interest to you, repair tips, fixing methods etc etc. because after 31/12/2019 there'll be no more.

It's not for sale and I don't need anyone to take over this. Thank you for the interest anyway.
New announcement, please all read
As you all know by now, on 31st December 2019 we will go off line for good.

However on Dec 31st 2018, i.e. in 5 months time two more things will change here.

1) XT Supporter Memberships will no longer be accepted because we have promised that our commitment to all supporters is for one year, so we don't want to short change people by taking fees for less than the 12 months, and for the same reasons, we will also stop renewal of existing memberships on that same date 31st Dec 2018

2) Doors will be shut to all new members, meaning who's in is in and who's out is out. The forum cannot be joined by new members after that date. However "visitors" can still read our public threads, except that they won't be able to post or reply.

Sad time peeps, I know but what needs must, I hope you all appreciate that I am allowing one last year in which to benefit from our forum, at least I didn't shut it suddenly, leaving everyone clueless.

Peace, love and happiness to you all
źródło - https://www.xt660.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26
h e d o n i z m
Awatar użytkownika
Mateusz93

Wien ktoś, czy można zapisać jakoś cały tekst forum? Tzn tak jakby pobrać pliki z serwera?

Byłoby fajnie mieć to pobrane i zapisane, wiele problemów mechanicznych jest tam opisanych i rozwiązanych. Nie sądzę by udało się wszystkie z nich, tak o, bez szukania konrtenteho problemu odnaleźć.
delirium

płakał po nich nie będę bo adminy to straszne dupki, zbanowali ze 2 razy tam :mrgreen:
Panocek

https://www.xt660.com/showthread.php?t=630

ta lista modyfikacji XTR/X/Z jest warta zachowania
ODPOWIEDZ